Friday, October 29, 2004

So, today is halloween day at school and no one (including me) is dressed up. The only people that are, are the staff. Bravo for them. I wish I would have dressed up. I think the reason why I never is because I was afraid no one else was going to so to avoid complete humiliation so I just disregarded the fact that it was even Halloween Weekend. I must say I did buy a costume though. I am going to the bar as a "Champion Boxer". Actually, it is any excuse really just to not wear a top and go with as little clothes as possible (Im Just KIDDING!). But, I am not going to wear it if no one else is dressing up. I wish I had more guts and didn't care. I still want to go as a funnel but that just takes to much effort to create the bloody costume. Plus, like I stated before- my creativity took a hike until after the 31st.

1 comment:

inMundoAnimal said...

Hi... if you want to improve your spanish my name is Mundo and this is my mail--- elmoe02 in hotmail. Seeypu... and I'be aiting your comments.