Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Any Brillian Ideas?

I love halloween. I hate the fact that my creative side decides to take a trip when that time of the year comes by though. I love it because it gives poeple a chance to really try to be something we are not and not completly suck at it. For women, its usually a viable excuse to dress up with the least amount of clothes and come to school in their thong and sports bra. Men, they get to be that superhero that they've always wanted to be (though some already carry that status without Halloween being needed). Anyhow, regardless, it gives us a chance to be whatever we want. Up until today, I had plans on going as a funnel. Yes you heard me correct, A Funnel. Now, I want to go as something else. I have no clue what to go as. It's starting to really jerk my chain because I wanna go as something fun and not as a funnel. Something completly rediculous perhaps, something that reflects who I may secretly desire to become....maybe.... I have no clue... All I know is if I don't get some good ideas soon- I am gonna end up being a bisker or something. Some assistance and/or ideas would be very helpful at this point.

No comments: