Tuesday, October 05, 2004

FOF"S

Ok, so this is the third time in the course of less than 12 hours I have updated this silly thing. Hey, I suppose I have inspiration to write today. Or maybe I just have this overwhelming feeling of neglect that I must conquer. Who knows. Have I said how much I love my fiber optic friends? Well, most of them anyhow. I do. I really love em. I love the fact that I can trust them with pretty much anything and they won't broadcast it to the entire universe. I love it how they share there input even when it's not desired but they know I need to hear it. I love the fact that if one of them goes anal there is always that shiny red Ignore button that I can press. I used to have a broad range of FOF"s but a lot of them turned out "different". There was this one who I am thinking was in jail (though he never admitted), there was another who, everytime, I got on cam, would request that shirt and pants leave the room (sheesh, a girl gets enough of this in the real world!), there are some who once realized that I had a child threw lil miss gigifly to the curb (they weren't good enough anyhow). It's hilarious actually if you think about just how many people you come across on this thing. All sorts really. In some ways I think it lets the imagine take off or it can give a person a chance to be "just you". Some see as it being totally the opposite and conjure up every detail from a lie (call them imaginative will you). I have never actually met someone from online- call it distance or maybe fate but I just never have. There are a few people I would love to meet. Two in particular but for two very different reasons. Anyhow, I won't give away there identity because it's always fun to keep them wondering. I guess what I am really boiling down to is "A big thanks to you all who are my FOF"S - I respect, admire, and adore what I hold with each of you and I appreciate that you accept who Becca is."

No comments: