Wednesday, October 13, 2004

NO MORE SPILLS!!!

I had a brilliant idea this morning. I was on my way to school and then spilled half my breakfast on my car floor. To hell with paper cups, why not use a sippy cup? I mean it's perfectly logical as to why it would be much more effective on preventing the dreaded morning spill- every morning. I can't recall how many times I have spilled my coffee or tea in class, or witnessed someone else do the same thing. A sippy cup would solve all the problems. Just screw on the lid and go. When you want a gulp you just suck on the lid. No worrying about spilling or dripping on your shirt, you can get ones with handles so no need to "dress" up your cup with a sleeve and when in fact you do decide to wear that brand new white shirt to school you don't have to worry about getting your coffee on it like I did today!!! Gosh, I seriously am going to do this. It's most logical this way .. It really is. Maybe I will start a fad?!?!... Who's gonna join in with me???

No comments: