Monday, October 11, 2004

Life

I was actually in the shower when I thought of this one... Where do I come up with this stuff?
I hate my stretch marks, but I love where they came from
I hate getting up at 5:30 in the morning, but I love the reason why
I can't stand studying, but I understand the outcome
I can't stand being cold, but I love what it means to warm up
I hate dropping my child off to day care, but I love to pick her up
I don't like divorce and separation, but I admire the peace it brings
I hate not knowing when I may die, but I understand that life is short
I hate money, but understand what it can do
I hate men, but I love them also
I can't stand fighting, but I agree with making up
I don't like hurting, but I know that's how one learns
I hate life in general but I also love it....
Isn't life a wonderful contradiction?

No comments: