Monday, October 18, 2004

Frigan Crazy Alberta Drivers!!!

So I am on my way home this morning and I'm taking a turn off the highway going to lethbridge. Some guy flicks his lights at me from on coming traffic... hello!... I don't have my high beams on! Then I go to turn and the jack ass behind me decides he's going to pass me - not on the shoulder but on the oncoming traffic side. Who in their right minds gives a licence to someone who does this?!??!?! I so would have been killed cause the asshole was going about 80KM's.... I had Emma in the back seat so let me tell you - No name that isn't in the Oxford Dictionary went unused. Well, there where some. What a great start to a lousy monday. And to top it all off - it's cold out. It's supposed to snow some more (I'm gonna hit who ever ordered this crap) and I shaved my legs yesterday so I could wear a skirt. I am still going to wear it even if I have to freeze my touchie (spelling?) off. I really don't care at this point. But I must say , I am having a wicked hair day.

No comments: