Tuesday, October 19, 2004

For Someone Special

You make me smile
Like no one has
Been so long since and time has passed
Not so brave and definatly more shy
Approachment is definatly more hard to come by
Poking and giggles, a margarita or two
I am having a blast just being around you
Theft of a stool, pepper overload and more
I swear next time I will run for the door
You are who you say and that makes you neat
Even if you tease me, and try to tickle my feet
You listen, you laugh and even climbed up a tree
Now that was impressive, I have pictures for all to see
Attack of a pencil, seeing black and white lace
Spongebob in hiding because he lost the race
I can't seem to study or focus quite well
It's your contribution but I still think your swell
You smell like Armani, Hugo, plus more I can't think
If it where anyone else, I am sure they would stink
I hope some day you'll let me see some more of that mind
Thanks superman, your truly one of a kind

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That pretty much sums it up.
He must be one lucky guy to have something with this much talent and kindness written about him. I know he thanks you with the deepest gratitude.