Tuesday, October 19, 2004

HOW FUN...

My stalker friend and I went out to study last night to BP"S .... nether the less to say... I got 3 questions done and he got maybe one. I had a blast. It was awsome. I think I just may have to do it again.
I skipped spanish today to get a personal tutor session from my friend "Harry", actually it's Henry but it's a long story. He was supposed to give me the answers but instead he made me look up eveything. I mean everything. The guy is fluent in the language and he made me work my ass off. Well, at least I know that I won't fail the upcoming spanish test.
On other notes, I have nothing really flailing around in this head of mine today. I suppose that I am on overload from all the school stuff.... ick.. I hate school at the moment. I wish I could just jump out of my own thoughts for just a few moments and be free from all the psychological "clutter".... well, maybe organization is in order?
I am moving in a couple of weeks... I can't wait. This means totally happiness and one big stress reliever. For all who know the situation - it's been to long and about time!!! Anyone wanna help? I need some muscle to move this huge ass piano of mine... The other stuff I think I can handle..
Anyhow, yes, I am going to stop at that. I think composing is in order. Yeah, I need to nourish my musical talents. *sigh* promise it will be better next time.

No comments: