Monday, October 04, 2004

To be Stalked or To be the Stalker.. That is the question???

I have a stalker. No, it may be the other way around. Well, which ever it really is it is a blast. See, for all who know me well, I have this thing for Boston Pizza (my coffee place). This summer my baby friends started noticing that another group was going as frequent as we were to Boston Pizza. We had exchanged a few words and names and soon where very distant acquaintances. Well, not very long after that I noticed that I was seeing one of the guys from the group in random places around the Hat. At the mall, the stampede, even driving. It was totally weird. When I started school it was daily. Now I run into him every day. I now refer to this man as My stalker and he refers to me as his. The only thing is that it changes every day. If I am in a particular place first and he arrives- he is the stalker. If I arrive and he is there - I am the stalker. Whenever we "bump" into each other it usually consists of some smiles and small talk then we are on our ways. It's actually super fun and I find myself wondering when my stalker will show up next. Weird? Yes but Fun? Absolutely.

No comments: