Friday, October 08, 2004

Must I?

For what occasion did I shave my legs for?
I really don't understand the concept of shaving your legs sometimes. Especially if no one is going to see them. I know that it's been almost 5 months since the last time anyone really cared what condition my legs where in. I recently just shaved my legs but the only reason was I wanted to wear a skirt to school. That is the only reason. I am the laziest person on earth when it comes to shaving. See, before yesterday, I swear I was coming close to that tree loving hippy in "Without a Paddle". Not as extensive but if I waited another 2 weeks, I bet I could have come in 2nd. There is so much primping and preening involved. You have to get the right razor and after two weeks of use with that one you gotta switch again cause those damn hair follicles start noticing a pattern and freaking out. Razors are frigan expensive to! My recent use was a Intuition. Great razor. All you needed was what it came with. You don't need any soap or gel or anything. It was absolutely magnificent and the fastest shave I had ever encountered, but of course I had to switch because my skin is so gosh darn sensitive. I do admit I have a pack of those cheap ass disposables in my vanity at my house - but that's only used for backup and if there happens to be some tragedy and the razor thief has invaded my household. So, let us just assume that I need to replace my disposables. So, back to the reasoning behind it. I just don't understand why men have to be so anal about it. We are not so picky about them shaving there faces so why do they have to be so insistant that we keep up with the program. They honestly have no clue what we must endure. There are so many process and in the end you usually end up with a couple of nicks anyhow. For the love of god! If I ever meet the man or woman who made shaving a law I am gonna kill em. Don't get me wrong, I think it is absolutely disgusting when I see hairy legs on girls. I really am just venting and of course if I ever think I am going to encounter the opposite sex - of course I will give in and de-fuzz myself.

No comments: