Saturday, October 16, 2004

Mother Nature is So Cruel

I went bra shopping yesterday. By the sounds of that one can guess what todays beef is. Well, let me tell you! I had a miserable realization of just how mean nature is. Two years ago I was a boisterous full"34C"... then magically after Emma I was able to sustain a "36D" for 6 months. Now, after yesterdays event, I have come to realize that I am now a "33A" (I know what your thinking but 32 is just a wee to tight and 34 is just a wee to big). Talk about depressing. Why is it that everytime a woman loses weight their chest is the first thing to disapear?! The only place a woman doesn't mind having adipose deposits is on the chest. And what happens? It (being the boobs) packs up and leaves. It's as if there is a internal alarm that say "evacuate premices" and and the first thing to barge on out is our knockers. Back to my story though. I went to the Bay because of course they where having a actuall sale for once. I grabbed what I thought would fit and tried them on. Frustration set in fairly quickly and I made my way back to the rack. I picked out the next size down... again.. back to the rack. The third time was a success but also had me in tears. I am almost to the point where I have to compete with the walls. That is what this new size represents. I am pleased though because they actually have these little "bubbles" filled with air or water. But, I am at guard because if anyone where to mistakenly bump me with a pencil or poke me in the chest with anything remotely sharp would cause a shift in gravity and resort to lopsidedness.That being said I think I may just resort to implants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big breasts can make you look fat, I like small ones. They are much more fun to play with...