Thursday, October 07, 2004

There is a reason if I may....

Ok... I am going to bed. If there is no Becca at school tomorrow then someone needs to seriously come to my house, wonder on down stairs into the basement, pull the covers off my face and drag me up the two flights of stairs, push me into a exhilarating cold shower and then put me in my car. I cannot afford to miss another day of school... I will be furious if it happens. Why! Why must there be a snooze button on clock radios. I am far to fond of mine. I swear the damn thing is almost dead because I put it to use so much. I am totally fine if I wake up 10 minutes before the alarm. But if I must wake up to that buzzing sound, you can be sure the snooze is gonna get clobbered. I actually used to wake up to radio - but then I think I was beginning to adjust to Mr. Savages lame ass jokes and I began sleeping through. Now the only thing that gets my fat ass out of bed is that buzzing sound. I am surprised all of Medicine Hat (or just Southridge for that matter) doesn't wake up to it. Yes, it is that loud. Well, being the hypocondriac that I am it could be due to my deafness... who knows.. I should get that checked out. Ok, this is turning into mindless mumble jumble. I am going to sleep. Good night all. It's off to dream land I go.

No comments: