Thursday, October 14, 2004

I need a hug...

It's to early in the morning to think straight. It's to early to be able to write a logical Psych Summary thats due in 2 hours. I have no coffee. I am sick of toaster struddle- so what if they are on sale at Walmart for less than $2.00- I just don't care anymore. My eyes are so puffy people are going to think I crawled out of a cave. Last night I bought a pair of fleecy pants. I took pride in not giving into the urge of wearing them. So much for that idea. I got new socks. They look odd. I really miss Emma and I have sooo much studying to do this weekend. I am so behind that I even owe somebody a whole bunch of sits and can't catch up to that. Life is just swell at the moment.

2 comments:

Jeffery said...

I need a hug too.

I bought some protein shake stuff... It tastes awful.

Anonymous said...

Try some Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein (cookies and creme) It's almost as good as a hug!