Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Gosh I wish I could Remember

I really miss being two or three - even though I can't remember being that old. I would love to have no worries or no doubts in life. No complications and no one telling you what you can't do rather than what you can. But, I am not that old anymore and I have to be strong for myself and those around me. I know of this woman who is going through a much needed divorce. I actually have been on her to do this for a long time. I just can't believe she has stayed with the man for 3 years and endured what she has. I commended her for trying to be strong but at other points I am so angry for letting herself endure the abuse she has for so long. How can a woman let herself be vulnerable to that situation. It's irrational thinking. I know the events that has happened in the last few days has caused me to feel a lot of hate (I have never really felt that feeling until now to be honest). I know if I ever see that man again I would probally try to do away with him but I know that the she needs me right now- more than ever- and all I can do is offer some moral support and comfort. I guess this is all part of growing up. But why does it have to entail so much pain on others?

No comments: