Friday, October 08, 2004

HEAD OUT OF ASS

Why is it that every time I have a brilliant idea it seems to drift out of my mind the instant I get to my notebook?? I guess its Murphy’s law. I actually have developed a theory on the whole concept if you scroll down to screw Murphy. Cognitively my mind is expanding like a frigan sponge. It is truly remarkable how well I have adapted to school. Common sense on the other hand – well, that has seemed to stay on the doormat. I swear ever since the first day of school I have gone downhill in the way I perceive things. I can’t even hold sensible conversation without getting lost and having to say “what”? or “huh”. I guess they don’t have that in fine print when you register. I do have a hypothesis to support my theory though. I think I just have so much on my plate at the moment and my mind is everywhere else but present conversation. I swear you can almost see the wheels turning when I am conversing. Even my mother whom I have not seen in over two weeks had to snap me out of my “realm” and bring me back into reality. Gosh, I sure hope that this whole thing blows over and I relearn how to focus out of the classroom. Well, to all out there whom I lose conversation with – My most sincerest apologies… Becca will eventually take her head out of her ass and come to grips with reality soon enough.

No comments: