Monday, October 11, 2004

SOMEONE JUST LEAVE ME THE SATISFACTION PLEASE!.... NOW EDITED FOR GOOD REASON

ok, I love it when I come and check my page and there is a little number in the comment box. I always get a little excited and my heart goes a little faster wondering who has commented. Then it turns out to be someone I don't even know who. Talk about disapointing!.....
crap... you know I can be a bitch at times and this is a perfect example.... I recieved a post from a unknown person who was trying to be nice and it came across that I didn't appriciate it. I did. Thankyou Tinyfingures and I apologize for my ignorance. I was wrong in venting my disappointment and I want all to know that every comment is appriciated. I take things for granted sometimes. I guess it's in my human nature to do so at points. I need to work on this area. That is all.

1 comment:

tinyhands said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.