Monday, October 11, 2004

Two birds with one stone

It is thanksgibing today. It is also Emmas birthday. I guess I could start by saying I am so thankful that I have my daughter in my life. I love everthything about her and wouldn't change anything. She makes it sunny when the day is grey. She fullfills any darkness or sadness in my life. She makes me smile even when I shouldn't. She brings out the best in me. She makes me feel like the most special person on earth because she needs me and I give her what she needs. Gosh, it's swell being one. Why can't I be one again?
She woke up this morning and the first thing I did was sing happy birthday. I don't think she understood the concept or maybe she just didn't like my singing. She found my Diet Pepesi I was looking for all and percieved it to be a bottle. Then climed the mountain of stairs and demanded pancakes (she really did!). Now, she is playing with the bucket that Grandma gave her to play in the sand when we go to the beach. I wish I had sand. Well, I suppose I will bring her out to play with the leaves today. That will be fun. Have some cake and for once eat it to. Yipee! IGA cake is the best! Ok - off we go.

No comments: