Monday, November 15, 2004

Two weeks in a nutshell... yes I said nutshell.

It has been far to long since my last entry and yes, I do hang my head in shame. I have been negligent to the blogger community and I apologize for this. Now that I have gotten that out of the way I probally should explain the reasoning behind my absense. Well, I have started dating someone. He is swell. Wonderful. SuperHotFantastic. Amazing. Need I say more? He has had this distracting affect on me for the last two weeks but I can honestly say that I really don't care. In fact, I would miss it if the distractions where to lessen.
Other factors that have played on my absense is my moving factors. I actually found a place (yes, moving again)... And I will tell you - Apartment Hunting is a Bitch. I have seen some nice (maybe to nice) and some dreadful spots. This one place had a hottub and sauna (with a mirror.... hehehe) but the apartment had no lino. Yes.. all carpet.. it was damn sexy I will tell you. After countless days of searching I found a nice 3 bedroom overlooking the lame city of Medicine Hat. It's not bad. Has sexy cupboards and orange flowers on the counter tops but other than that it's all right. I'm excited. Maybe just excited about unpacking. I can't wait until I move. I think honestly that this is going to be the longest 2 weeks ever. EVER! Considering the current situation I just may have to find a box and some newspaper to settle with until the big day comes. lol.. I'm KIDDING!... a BFI would do just fine.
I think that I am going to stop there. There has been far to much self talk and I need to move onto another topic.

No comments: