Wednesday, November 24, 2004

My Christmas List

I am so exited. It has been months of agony and only 6 days, 14 hours and 10 minutes are left of it. I can't wait to move. It's really quite funny actually because I am so anxious that I have even gone as far as make a floor plan as to where all my furniture is going. It will be great fun. I started my own Christmas list the other day. That as well adds humor to my day. I have the most useless yet useful things on it. Take the nail file on a key chain. Who really asks for that? Honestly. I do a list every year. Partially because I will go out on boxing day and join in on the madness and shop all day long and retrieve everything that I did not get from my mom or dad. This year though, I have chosen to wish for only 3 things this Christmas. Partially because I don't really need anything and another reason being because I am focusing more on Emma. It's actually ironic because one wish was already granted... But I won't get into that one... I think some can figure this one out. The other 3 things are the usuall. The sox, the nail file and a new waver for my head (mine is completely lame and doesn't even work). My mom has them covered thank god. I guess that boxing day is going to be fun this year!!!

No comments: