Monday, November 22, 2004

So what do you get something for someone who has everything?

Yes, I would be talking about christmas already. It really is a pain in the ass when you just don't know what to get people. I love shopping for people but it gets kind of frustrating and I am so one of those people who get caught up on christmas eve trying to decided what to get the most important people in my life. I am determined not to let this happen this year. I pleadge not to be that last minute shopper who resorts to the next best thing. I promise not to go mad on christmas eve and join in the male clan who don't give much thought into what to get there women for christmas. I will be smart and think about the perfect gift. I will be strong!
Now for the hard part. Deciding what the perfect gift is. What do you get someone who has mostly everything? I have a few of these people on my list. And they havn't dropped the slightest hint as to what they even want or need (this would be your hint!!!). Well, I guess I will just have to sit and ponder the idea. I do have a whole month after all to get my shit together. Even if it does mean going to the mall 2 days (that's right 2!) before christmas.

No comments: