Friday, June 26, 2015

Apprciate the Little Things-Now

The world lost an incredible person yesterday and with that I have come to reflect:.
And then it hit me- hard.
I'm afraid.
I'm afraid tomorrow I may not get the chance to tell you how I feel. That yesterday I didn't appreciate you as I should. That I didn't forgive and just LET GO. I don't want to miss those opportunities to laugh uncontrollably, without inhibition. I don't want to miss one second of happiness because I was too occupied to experience it- not a second. All that crap about finding sequestered happiness is just that- bullshit- because "happiness is only real when shared".
I refuse to waste time in my head thinking and placing weight upon the inconsequential things that have come and passed: Because after they leave and the opportunity has gone- that's exactly what they are- insignificant "what if's".
With that said-I don't want to strike out on opportunities because of the fear I may allocate to it.
I don't want to regret....anything.Our lives are far to significant to live in dissatisfaction and remorse based on the things that we simply have no control .
Things happen- Good things. Horrible things. Amazing things. Too often these conditions are presented when you least expect them. When you think you're not ready.
When I reflect on what life has presented already I need to nod and just smile knowing I didn't miss out. That I experienced all I could. Embraced every moment for what is was, that I tried my best and loved with the fullest potential and LIVED to the overflowing possibilities that are and were presented.
Lets face it- there is an unequivocal truth- linear time is a hoax. It's a fraud. You think it's there and in a blink- it's gone. There is an absoluteness and authenticity in all of this-we must take our existence and experience every second for what we can grasp onto. So with that... I simply refuse to be fearful any longer.

No comments: