Sunday, June 14, 2015

A weird Day

It's been a weird day. 
I am in a weird mood.
I just want to run it out.
Ugh.

Despite weird mood  I thought I would list a few things that surfaced to keep myself occupied until I can run: 

#1- Today I was reminded why I love coaching so much
#2- Sometimes- you can't have all that you want at once- sometimes- it comes in portions. You just have to wait for those portions to come together. In addition- it can also come in different forms then what you were expecting it to be.
#3- Happiness will come with patients. 
#4- Life is measured in moments- make the most of them (I literally just heard that on a commercial from the television in the other room and had a uh huh moment)
#5- My children remind me everyday how blessed I truly am. 
#6- I made decision on where Ill be doing


No comments: