Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Wake up- It's a New Year!!!

I woke up into next year. This time around it was a solo party at Rebecca's house. I have to say- I started reading my new book and narcolepsy took over and I was out by the SECOND PARAGRAPH. I'm thinking I was tired- or too warm (my E-blanket was on full force). Anyhow, Im sitting in my living room on my couch contemplating on what to do today and wishing my tassimo machine was next to me as I'm incredibly lazy right now.

I will for sure hit Remedy and say hello to my fantastic peeps over there (maybe bring them cookies?). I need to get groceries. I ran out of lettuce. Hit the gym- that's a must.

Today- its the first of January- and also the last first day of 2014. I shall enjoy it. As with any other day. :)

Happy New Years My Friends!

No comments: