Thursday, December 12, 2013

I was in my office last week (Remedy on Jasper) and something horrible happened. They painted the restrooms. I am actually completely devastated. Considering going to the one on 109th.

Now if you have never been to Remedy you are probably scratching your head asking why.

The photo post below- was actually taken in the bathroom stall at Remedy. The bathroom was full of quotes, drawings and artwork galore. Every trip was an adventure. I always ended up taking a photo of something or another (who doesn't bring their phone into the restroom with them?).

Anyhow, I've bitched and complained. They painted a chalkboard hallway but how not cool is that when you can erase all that is drawn. So you can filter crap? Erase what you don't want to see?

Not impressed Zee.

No comments: