Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bucket List Check In

On new years I posted my bucket list for the year. I have accomplished most of it!
The red is simply things couldn't happen due to circumstances changing. All in All, its almost a success.

Now, I need to find a dance partner. And I need more subjects for my book. And, I need to brave my skates. Crap.

2013 Bucket List
1- To connect more with the ones I love.
2- To find my places  REMEDY CAFE
3- get rid of the house and move
4- Do more photography. I'm good at it. I need to embrace it more.
5- Start a photo book for 2013 ( goal is twice a week)- capture moments that tell a story. i want to evoke feelings and I want people to be able to connect.
6-to feel the sand between my toes of the pacific and Atlantic.
7- nationals ...they are in Ottawa ...to bad not in june the we could drive to camp- INJURYS PREVENTED :(
8- quit herb
9- find my ex a new gf
10- attend congress
11- teach my children how to skate backwards seeing as I cannot do this myself, this is going to be hilarious )
12- bring the kids to Disney- NOT THIS YEAR
13- get rid of this damn fear of singing in public
14- do hot yoga, work out more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15-enroll in another ball room class- I NEED A PARTNER FOR THIS!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your life is moving in the right direction