Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanks

It's thanksgiving in America today. Being a dual- I am wishing everyone up here the same. I had some odd looks- but then I thought- Everyday, you should be thankful, not just on one designated day of the year......

So, here goes.

I am thankful for:

-My children - they are pretty spectacular
-My mother- she's so far yet I know she is there for me when I need her
-My close friends- yes, you.
-Everyday life - I consider myself lucky as there are people out there in far worse situations than mine (perspective ;)
-Cheese- yes, cheese
-Wine
- non-sugar sugar
- public transportation- this weighs down the amount of cars on the road so I can get to work faster in my vehicle ;)
-Tassimo and her espressos I can honestly tolerate
-honesty and integrity
- 24 hour Macs stores
-social media (how did we ever do it before?)
- my 'family'- yes, you are a part of that
-songs that make me smile and cry at the same time
- my imagination

No comments: