Friday, November 30, 2012

Reasons I Love The Holdiays- Part Uno

1. The spiced latte lip balm from the body shop
2. The sugar free peppermint pump syrup for SB
3. Gives me a rational reason to listen to Michael Bubles Christmas album (even though it plays all year...)
4. On christmas Eve, people act in such a way similar to watching a kicked-in ant farm.... Fucking chaos!
5. The smell of butter and raisins, sweet potatoes and apples together, ginger molasses cookies....
6. Mistletoe - which ironically, I have never experienced
7. Seeing family!
8. Gives me reason to drink more wine and bubbly
9. I get to watch Santa freak out trying to take a photo with my two boys....yes, I'm evil. This year, the plan is to feed them copious amounts of hot chocolate, feed them a rack of ribs without providing the wet nap, and give them their train whistles while waiting in line....ohhhhhhh ya.........
10. Painting another round of ornaments with the kids
11. A reason to wear an ugly sweater or two
12. Salted caramel...