Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Hello

Funny story.

Monday- I'm sitting at the front entrance and literally witness this dude standing around, checking things out. He goes to turn and walk away and runs right into the sign pictured below. He was literally right beside this thing when it happens. It almost knocks him on his ass.

I burst out laughing.
He sees me giggling.
His face burns with embarrassment.

I then tell him "don't worry, no one saw"...

Tuesday rolls around.
Same time, same place.
In sitting in the same chair.

He walks out with a friend and spots me. I spot him. We both look at the sign...
I burst out laughing and he shakes his head in embarrassment.

I tell him I wish for a repeat of yesterday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Running into the sign is definitely something I would do.
You do make "friends" in some of the most awkward circumstances.