Monday, November 05, 2012

Perpetually Complicated. Yes. And So Are You!

Indeed by saying perpetual it would recommend that the state of complication will indeed march on.
I can assure you, this is likely the case. Just on varying parallels.

Surely time has a way of working itself into a less convolute or complete cataclysmic state but out of complete complication?

Complicated can be interesting.

Intricacy, complexity, elaborateness....
These are straight from the thesaurus and are related to "complicated" and do not necessarily suggest negativity.

I would love to see all complication dissipate for just a week. That being said life may not be as interesting then. I have the ability to be annoyingly tenacious. Perhaps I could give it a whirl. If I am successful I should consider using the word "transiently" in the title would be more appropriate?

Enough for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This makes me a little sad. I feel I have added to your complicated life.