Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A couple of things

So apparently I get really bad test anxiety. I hate it. I have this really bad habit of cramming and then I start to forget everything I am cramming. Then 5 minutes before the test miraculously my brain decided to open its brain waves and lets me memorize which gives me about 5 whole minutes to rationalize which material should go in and which isn't that vitally important. Annoying to say the least.

So another annoying concept. Actually, it's more of a theory. I went to the dentist (by this I mean my orthodontist) and got my wire fixed. Not a week later and the damn thing is once again invade the sides of my cheeks. Apparently someone over in that bloody place has no clue about the meaning of alignment and proper wire technique. So I am faced with having to put wax ( yes wax) in my bloody mouth until I find time to go to the dentist/ortho guy and get it fixed. Honestly, can't people get it right the first time?!?!

I think maybe its just this week but I think a bitch fest(that or a hiatus) is much needed. Reading week is coming up and I will be forced to spend it all by my self. BOO. That really sucks. Actually, I will have little one with me so it won't be too bad and I have the Cactus Classic coming up that I am judging at so that will take a little of my spare time up. Actually, this might be a great time to relax and " reflect" (HA!) on my dispositions and thoughts)
well, enough said for today. I think its time for that Hiatus.

No comments: