Monday, February 21, 2005

While my boyfriend is busy soaking up the sun in Mexico I am stuck here in Medicine Hat wallowing in self pity. Actually - this is good for me. It has given me a chance to see just how crazy I am about this person. You know what they say - absensce makes the heart grow fonder. This week is going to be crazy. Among the load full of homework I have, I also have to try to prepare 3 of my gymnasts for the biggest meet of there lives so far. They are all stressing out about it but I am staying pretty calm so far. I actually get to judge on Friday so I am getting excited about that.
Emma is as sick as a dog. Over the last couple of days she has practiced the art of throwing up in various places. I have mastered the skill of not getting any of her vomit on her while she does this. Just tilt. On a brighter note, she did learn another word this week. She up and pointed to my boyfriends picture and said his name. Without a lisp! My kid is amazing... either that or she just has really good taste ( that was meant to be a compliment). Anyways, I promised myself this week I would write something insightfull. Im much to tired to do so at the moment so I think crashing is a great option. So until later this week, I will depart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well....if it makes you feel better, Mike doesn't soak up the sun. The sun fries his pasty white body to a bright red color only to turn back to white in a couple of days. You probably won't notice any difference in his color when he gets back ;)