Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Brace Face

I have 30 minutes left of normal mouth. I am so scared that I'm gonna look like metal woman by the end of my dentist appointment. I am though looking forward to getting them on because I have wanted this for soooooo long. What made me decide to do it? Actaully, its a combination of things. People in Junior High are mean, my brother got perfect teeth and I totally missed the boat on that one, and I have really always wanted to get them fixed. I guess its's like any other cosmetic procedure. Why do woman get inplants or tummy tucks? ... To be OH SO PRETTY... lol.. because they want to of course. I agree with people are there own worse critic- they have to be cause what else would we complain about??? I guess that's a shallow way of putting it. Anyways, I am going to buy someithing to eat so I can totally gross out my dentist when he opens my mouth. And people wonder why they have the highest suicide rates! I am so mean.

3 comments:

Jeffery said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
John said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
F8 said...

Gosh!... men are such pigs.... I now know what my next post is about..