Tuesday, January 08, 2013

To Be and Not To Be...Annoying

Things that annoy me today:

1.The fat lady in the chair getting a "chair massage". Her whole body giggles and she looks like an after school Twinkie waiting to bust.
2.The Tim Hortons and the fact it has no yogurt and berries, or raisin bran muffins which I would be able to pick out all the raisins leaving behind the rest of the muffin. However, that is not the case in Regina.
3. The fact that I'm leaving my family and close friends behind me
4. The sketchy paint job done by the maintenance people in the Regina airport
5. The fact that I got patted down by a female security personal
6. My ring tone.."waaaaaalllllllllllll-eeeeeeeeeeeeee"
7. My boots- poor choice in traveling shoes
8. My inability to sleep well in a vertical position
9. The fact that I could not figure out how to recline my seat from Toronto to Regina - which was the longest lag
10. The fact that pissing mid-flight is a challenge for men. Worse is their inability to actually wipe the floor, wall and toilet off AFTER DONG THIS
11. The hug I DIDN'T GET today.or yesterday. Or the day before.
12. The fact that I tried to walk through security twice with a freshly bought latte in hand, then resulting in a burned tongue, pallet and esophagus. And perhaps trachea as well because I almost breathed it in.


Things that are not annoying me today

1. Skype
2. Internet connections
3. Thai express and the extra tofu I received
4. My ability to actually find a diamond in a rough
5. The fact that I watched and giggled out loud a few times during the movie "This Means War"
6. Meeting new friends
7. Making connections
8. Having one of my closest friends send me a kick ass email
9. My ability to "keep calm and google" (phrase of the day)
10. I'm going to see my kids tonight!!!!!
11. The text messages I received today
12. The mere thought of my pillow meeting my head tonight

No comments: