Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Repeat, Repeat

A perfect kiss?
Do they exist?
Yup. They sure do.
I've experienced it. A while ago.

Honestly, I didn't know it was going to turn my world upside down but it did. I knew the moments our lips touched the kiss was going to be pretty amazing but earth shattering, leave me breathless, heart pounding through my chest kinda of kiss??? That was stuff I read in novels and no, I'm not speaking of 50 Shades EVEN though I will openly admit to have reading it.

The time and place is irrelevant. It's the connection you have and feel with the other person. It's the electricity exchanged when you come millimetres away from brushing your lips with theirs. It jumps at you. Like a magnet. Pulling you into them. The worst part of a perfect kiss?
Sigh....the dissolution.

Am I asking too much for this to be an everyday occurrence.

Then again, maybe I'm living in a dream?

No comments: