Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry christmas world

It's 6 am. I am waiting for my children to come barreling into my room exclaiming "mommy, mommy, can we open presents?!"

My hope is- they actually do not wake until 9. The likeliness of this happening is significantly low.

Today is a busy down day. I will be baking a cake, making supper and playing a monopoly game (Emma wanted monopoly for Christmas) with Emma.....

So, before I embark on this busy day I want to wish you a Happy Christmas . Hug your family, tell them you love them and BE with them. Make memories. Tell stories today. Smile and laugh. Maybe even cry.

To all my friends- I love you. Please know in thinking of you today and will most definitely have a drink for each of you ......

Ok.....

Maybe a sip..... I wouldn't want to burn the cake.....

No comments: