Friday, April 08, 2005

Moving Forward

Regret. Its a powerful thing. Makes you think twice of what should or could have been. I hold regrets of course but constant reminder is never dwelled upon. I enjoy not regretting for two reasons - it brings up the past and the past should stay behind you. The second reason- it only make you feel like total and utter shit. I don't know about anyone else but I certainly hate feeling like that. Whenever I feel regret creeping upon me I tend to surround myself with what makes me happy- call it avoidance but I think it isn't nessesary in life. Yes, it makes one think of what should have been but I believe in looking forward- not backward- like I have discussed many times before- you control what happens in life- take responsibility... then perhaps that will lessen regret.

No comments: