Monday, April 04, 2005

I should direct the next one

Why is it that lately movies at the video store suck ass. Seriously. I rented "Before Sunset"- dumbest movie ever... Or "Inigma of Loch Ness".. which we won't even go there. I also rented "When will I be Loved" with Neve Cambell - again, where these people who wrote,directed, and released it on crack? There is little thought or effort put into movies. No intrigue. No passion. I saw Vanity Fair last night. It was mediocre... I have always enjoyed Reese Witherspoon though so I guess I base on bias. I have yet to see a few of them yet still. I refuse to watch "SAW" because the box alone gave me nightmares. Sorry, that one is not for me. I also have not seen Ladder 49 or Alien Vr. Predator...so I still have a few watches to judge. I did however see a good flick at the box office last week. HOSTAGE. That was a excellent movie I must say. Bruce Willis is dynamite in that one. But still- must I go through 10 horrible watches before being able to see another great movie???

No comments: