Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Years... a new begining perhaps?

Another year - gone. Just like that. In a instant really. So, New years eve I contemplaited my wish and found one. It never came true. I don't think it ever will.
As for resolutions, I made a few. The 5 lb resolution is a given. Its always on the list.
As for the others, here goes.

1.To be the best mom
2. To be more upfront with people, let them know what and how I am feeling ( failing miserably so far)
3. To attain great grades this year
4. To see my grandma and family
5. To declare finally my intended major ( so far, this is a possibility of 4 or 5)
6. To be extraordinary
7. Move out of Medicine Hat by August ( dont know quite where)
8. Not stress out
9. Volunteer at at least 2 major functions this year
10. Do something nice for someone at least once a day ( that would entail 365 nice tasks)
11. Invent something

Some seam lame but I think its do-able.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...
I don't know how you are going to be nice to me everyday when I live so far away, but it is nice that you are willing to try...

I will give you 20 "free" days when you don't have to do something nice for me

so...time is ticking...that gives you 345 nice things you can do for me...

Anonymous said...

How the hell is she supposed to do something nice for you when she doesnt even know who you are!.... GOSH!

Anonymous said...

She will find a way!!!