Monday, January 17, 2005

Get Off Your ASS!

Nothing irritates me more than seeing students using a backpack on wheels to tote around there belongings. What gets to me even more is that these students are the usually "larger" and by this I mean the usually obese students. It really gets my panties in a twist when I see this. I don't know if its just sheer laziness or the fact that they are able to afford the luggage because of their disability checks they receive in the mail. Either way. Yet another scenario. I was taking the elevator ( this is justifiable because my bag weighs about 30 lbs with all my books I tote around (without the wheels)and taking the stairs is just mean on my body... Anyhow, in walks twiggy with her pen. We ride up to the 3rd floor and exit the elevator. She is in front of me - with her pen and only her pen. She then proceeds to the doors, goes to open it, then decides that's too much work and presses the handicap door opener thing. I had to wait a extra 10 seconds because she was to damn impotent to open the door with her free hand. How lame was that - SO LAME!

3 comments:

John said...

hey, that was my idea! than again it was also my idea to run and kick their bag over so these goliath-like women can hurt their back and/or get excercise bending over and flipping it back up right.

nothing wrong using the handicap door entrance either. they are able to park closer, i should be able to use less energy opening the door.

Anonymous said...

How do you know that girl didn't have a lisp. Some people would consider that a handicap!!! You should not be so judgemental!!! What happened to you being nice to people???

F8 said...

Lisp????... mmm... sounds familiar...