Thursday, January 13, 2005

Attack of my Stove

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!.... actually, when I look at the exact time its 11:42pm...so you have 18 minutes left of your 21 years. I love birthdays. I actually morphed into Suzie Homemaker this afternoon and made 2 ( yes two) cakes. One I made straight from the box and the other straight from scratch. Impressive I know. Only mistake was I was going to buy the icing in a jar tomorrow and make the scratch icing and put it on the homemade cake. Well, i mixed the two up and now I am going to have to put the bought icing on the homemade one. I refuse to make the icing again because I was attacked by my double boiler ( a pot within a pot) and burned my hand beautifully. It hurt like hell. I was a little upset and it was so sticky! Anyways, I hope he enjoys it - I have never recieved battle wonds like this cooking.. I guess there is a first for everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 cakes!!! Wow...
Can you be my girlfriend, but only on a few select days of the year (birthday, Christmas, New Years...)?

Is one of those cakes being sent to me? I will be expecting it soon.

Thanks

F8 said...

Yes, two cakes... I like to spoil him... mr. Anoymous... who are you?...