Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Ever Changing List of Life Goals...

It takes 3 min is what I was told...


My artistic side is dying to explode...I want to tend to it. I need to further my education in photography and take a class that will allow me to become licensed.

I want to see my kids Happy. Healthy. Successful. To give them all I can and them look back and say mom did an awesome job.

Get a media card at the Olympics.

Have an successful Art Exhibition which has my audience begging for more (ya, that's asking a lot however it's not impossible)

Win the lottery? haha.. the financial lottery would be great however- the lottery of love would be even better.

Gymnastics- build an awesome gymnastics program with a solid team with the same vested interest. Key word... with a team.

Own my own gym...

Build a network of strength, trust, love and accountability within my relationships. I don't focus enough on this and tend to become ever silent in my own little world. I have my reasons but it's time to open up a bit and let myself become slightly vulnerable. Scary as that may be.

 Lima! Bali! Tahiti! Seychelles! Africa!

Compose and perform my own song.

 Dance lessons!!!! With a kick ass partner.

Show the people in life how just incredible they are.

.... and it goes on and on....



No comments: