Monday, April 06, 2015

Fucking Up is an Art Form

Judging by the title you can guess there has been a few interesting twists and turns.

I have said this before- we, ourselves, are responsible for the directions we take- if we dont like the direction we can simply find another road to get on.

Sometimes- we make decisions in which have poor judgement (aka- you're an idiot moment).

At these times we must deal with the backlash. The consequnces.

No one likes to face adversity (or stupidity) especially when they have a handicap in place or when they are weak. Often finding a shelter on the side of the road to rest and gain some strength is required. I often talk about how fast life is (hence my tape measure title reference) but for a moment sometimes it's best to just..... Pause.

Too often I dont follow my own thoughts.

Pausing... .... ... ... ...

No comments: