Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Inferiority is a complex matter...

I put in my 3 months resignation yesterday.
Yes. I did it. 

Why?

Well the moment I started to doubt how good I really am at my career I realized that I was allowing others opinions who have no knowledge of the sport to affect my confidence. I was allowing naive and uneducated individuals words to have a profound effect on my person. I was essentially making myself inferior. 

This- is just not allowed.

I may continue to reside in Iceland. I will continue to coach gymnastics. I will continue to love life - I just am now on a different path. 

The glorious part is... the moment I sent that email resigning... a profound feeling of liberation washed over me and I went into work with such a weight off my shoulders. I know this was the right decision. 



No comments: