Monday, October 13, 2014

Frustration

Im never usually one to complain nor am I one to voice concerns over my problems. Perhaps, that being said, is the problem.

Anyhow- today was a shit day. A toss up. My best friends brothers died a year ago and I wanted to be there for him... and I couldn't.  I fell completely ill at work causing me to run home to visit the WC for an extended time, I had a meeting from hell, my workout was shit and I never saw the boyfriend. Oh- and to top it all off... I think I was the crankiest woman on the island. I will blame that on my PMS.

Regardless- despite my shitty day I know one thing went well....
I got a kiss from my sweet little girls and she told me how much she loved me.

Emma- my love- you melt my heart.
......

An update... shortly after writing this the was a knock at my door. Turns out there were two best parts....

No comments: