Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Outward and Forward

Literally, I am a walking contradiction. I do it all the time. In my writing. In my own thoughts. Logical conversation. But I know what I want and I know what I am trying to say- usually. Lately though things have been a jumbled mess. In a sense- I almost need to go on a hiatus. I have been negligent in a lot of things lately and I finally realize that I need to straighted things out once again. So, I will start.

#1- I need to be more attentive to my loved ones- whether it be paying more attention to them or their little hints or perhaps giving space when needed
#2 - I need to stop procrastinating so damn much and do what needs to be done
#3- I seriously need to chill - I have been on this over-reactive rampage lately and for those of you whom already know this- I apologize - I realize this now and I wouldn't blame anyone but myself if any consequences where to be projected on me
#4- I need to stop caring what others think of me and just "BE"- to hell with all these social mores - I quit!
#5- I need to take a closer look at what I really need and want and whats best for me and my situation

All of these yes are very abstract, some not so much, perhaps it is truly a time needed for reflection. I have been doing that a lot lately. Questioning things, not really understanding some things, wonderning what real purpose there is in some of the things I am doing....
I need a vacation. Yes.

No comments: