Monday, March 14, 2005

Decisions, Decisions

So, Im still in limbo about where I want to be come September. Part of me wants Lethbridge but another part is leaning toward Massachusetts. I have no clue. I have sat and pondered the thought for months now. So, I decided that I’m going to make a chart.

LETHBRIDGE....... MASSACHUSETTS
School................School
Friends...............Family
Job.....................Ocean? (lol, that’s a plus)
Less consulate... Away from hassels
problems
No car imports

NEGATIVES
No family............No friends
No ocean............Consulate problems
Wind...................Ghetto neighborhood
Moving................Moving
.......................... No job
I’d prob never come back if I went............

I could probaly think of more... I just dont want to at the moment... It give me a headache......

No comments: