Thursday, May 09, 2013

Sì a la Spezia Nella Vita


You know how there some crazy superstitions out there. You know, some include:


*If your right hand itches, you'll make money

*See a four leaf clover you will run into some luck.

*If a spider is found in your pants you will hop around and scream

*If you find a large brownish rabbit in your back yard your cousin will marry a Finnish diplomat. And have babies that resemble this particular rabbit (Ok, so not funny but I thought I would give it a try)

etc.
etc.
etc


Well, I just dropped an ENTIRE bag of chile peppers on the floor...

Does this mean life is about to get hot 'n spicey?!

I'm not one to look for meaning into everything I come across. I'm just super pissed I dropped them and trying to make light of the situation...

So lets go with a Yes, Spicey, life is about to get...



No comments: