Thursday, December 16, 2004

I am finished...Yes I am

I am finally finished my exams. The funny part is I think it may take me the whole months of December to even start to recover from this week alone. I spent all night last night making notes and typing papers so I could play the catch up marathon with myself. Never again will I let my lack of persistantness get the better of me. It is entirelty my fault for the stress I have endured this week and quite frankly, I did need that cookie after my psych test. Yes, I ate a cookie. Shame on me. I am going straight to hell for that one. But, I will admit I savored every moment the damn thing melted into my mouth, down my throat and straight onto my hips. I just didn't have a care in the world just then. I look forward to spending time with Emma and my signifigant other for the remainder of December. I think those are only two things that puts my head into relaxation mode (well, most of the time...hehehe) and takes me away from all distraction and life troubles. I sometimes find myself wondering what I would do if I didn't have those people around.

No comments: