Saturday, June 09, 2012

There is a fork

So,here I am. At a fork. At a crossroads. I look to the left and see great things ahead, uncertainty and many hurdles. I look to the right and shrug my shoulders. Shrugging has become tiresome. I wish to not shrug any longer. Either route has consequences. Apparently life is full of them. I can blink and things can be all over tomorrow. I want to experience greatness and extreme happiness. I need so much more of that before this little journey of mine comes to and end. So left I go.

The reason you ask why am I scripting this little "ah-ha" moment.
Let me tell you.
A couple weeks ago my best friend asked me:

"Do you consider yourself a happy person?"

I replied with "Of course!"

"rate your happiness"

I may have said a 7?

"well, what is stopping you from getting to 10?"

WHAT IS STOPPING US FROM REACHING THIS POINT?!?!?!

................................................................
...................Time To Get There..............

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SOMETIMES THERE ARE TESTS IN LIFE. YOU NEVER KNOW IF THERE IS A CORRECT ANWSER. THE JOURNEY YOU TAKE AND THE DECISIONS YOU MAKE, MAKES UP YOUR LIFE.
ANYTHING WORTH ANYTHING, TAKES SOME SACRIFICE. LET YOUR HEART LEAD THE WAY, AND YOUR MIND WILL MAKE THE FINAL DECISION ON THE DIRECTIONS YOU SHOULD MAKE WITH THE HEARTS OPINION HEARD. MAKING YOURSELF HAPPY, IS ESSENTIAL IF YOU WANT TO SHARE THAT FEELING WITH ANYONE, OR ANYTHING YOU LOVE. JUST SAYIN :S